Posting Date: October 20, 1999
Reports to: Senior Accountant
- Reconcile accounts such as: accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, prepaid expenses, lease receivables, etc. on a monthly basis
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Assist in preparing footnotes for SEC reporting (Form 10-Q, Form 10-K).
- Assist in preparing support schedules for annual audit.
- Prepare other various internal reports for senior management.
- Assist with new and unique assignments, including integration of acquisitions.
If you are interested in this job, or know someone who is, please make all job inquiries in confidence to Belva Shinn, Director, Human Resources at 312-946-1000, x7526, fax resume to 312-938-4290 or email email@example.com.
- College degree in Accounting, CPA a plus.
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience.
- Excellent skills in Excel and Word for windows.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Aptitude and willingness to learn and work with new software applications, experience with Lease Plus or Great Plains, a plus.
- Strong time management and work product organization skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Initiative to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility and energy to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Understanding of basic financial concepts (i.e., time value of money, etc.) and working knowledge of the HP financial calculator, a plus
- Ability to work overtime, as necessary.
Select Growth Finance |
Portfolio Finance |
Instrument Rental & Sales
Vendor Finance |
Who We Are |
Articles and News |
Sites of Interest |
Guest Book |